ProphetLine Hybrid Partner Program
A New Way To Think About A VAR Program.
- A comprehensive retail management/Point of Sale system to offer customers?
- A system with seamless integration with all function points.
- A system suitable for a single store to 25 store specialty retail chains?
- A proven, reliable and scaleable system with service and support to match?
- ProphetLine for Windows (PLW) is a Windows retail management system that is feature-rich, robust, and proven. PLW was designed by retail store owners and consultants who wanted a results-oriented product with fast return on investment.
- ProphetLine is a point of sale, inventory and multi-unit management system that can be deployed in-store and seamlessly integrates with the ProphetLine web shopping cart. The application is a true unified retail application suite for “click and brick” retailers.
- Reliable Communications between multiple locations
- Flexible training programs that fit the clientâ€™s schedule
- Unlimited telephone support for the end-user
- Centralized multi-location inventory management and open to buy
- Web site hosting on our server or your server
- Custom application development
- Full Internet credit, debit and gift card support
- Builtâ€“In Customer E-mail marketing
- Small business financial back-end
The Hybrid VAR Program
The ProphetLine Hybrid Partner Program is designed for Resellers, VARs, system integrators, consultants and distributors that do not want to build up their infrastructure, increase their operating expenses and add to their liability exposure, but make big profits on selling a tried and proven POS/Retail Management System. The concept is quite simple; we work with you on the sale, training, support and we share in the profits. No need for one more certification headache. The ProphetLine Partner can do as little or as much of the Pre-Sales as they would like.
- Immediate Income
- No training required
- Reseller stays with core competency
- Retailer is supported by Reseller and ProphetLine
- Generous fees and no infrastructure buildup