10 Best Practices for Selecting Retail POS Software
Finding good advice when purchasing Retail POS Software can be often be like talking to a used car salesman. It can sound almost too good to be true. Retail Software Advice aims to assist in answering questions from a neutral view point and give the consumer the information needed to make a more informed decision.
Here is a summarized list of their ’10 Best Practices for Selecting Retail POS Software’ article. For more detail and/or to read the entire article, click here.
- Get management involved.
- Determine your needs.
- Get the Right Package for your industry.
- Buy for your size and growth plans.
- Focus on ease-of-use.
- Assess support and upgrades.
- Demand accountability.
- Consider vendor viability.
- Be smart about your budget.
- Plan your hardware needs.